Affordability and Housing Options Toolkit
delivering the evidence to support your decision making
The provision of affordable housing is a key concern for housing planners, strategists, providers and developers alike.
At every stage of a project it has become essential to understand the impact of plans on final levels of affordability.
But of course affordability is a constantly moving target as economic conditions change and getting to the right data to help you make the right decisions is no easy task.
The Affordability and Housing Options Toolkit helps give you the understanding to make those decisions with confidence, it allows you to:
- assess the affordability of all options from social rent to home ownership
- understand the impact of applying different affordability thresholds
- determine the income required by bed-size and tenure
identify Affordable Rent levels relative to market rents
- test the potential development headroom from proposed Affordable Rent levels
- tailor data inputs to national, regional, sub-regional, local authority and bespoke level
Download our leaflet for the the Affordability and Housing Options Toolkit from this link - it includes some screenshot examples.
Costs and Support Information
At just £1,000 plus VAT, the Toolkit provides affordable and cost effective support.
The Toolkit is accompanied by a comprehensive user guide and technical support. Additional licences are available at just £200 for 2 to 4 users and only £165 for 5 or more.
Group purchase is available at a discount of 10% for up to 4 organisations and 20% for 5 or more organisations. Discounts are also available for the group purchase of toolkits for different areas.
An annual update is available at £125 consisting of a new Toolkit revised to include:
- all technical enhancements developed in the intervening period; and
- all data renewed.
The Toolkits are provided as Adobe Acrobat PDF and html files.