Care and Prevention for Older People: a Need for Services Toolkit
delivering the evidence to support your decision making
When you’re planning and commissioning services for older people, there’s no shortage of data.
But crucially, it’s the transformation of that data into meaningful information that gives you confidence in your thinking and adds weight to your negotiations.
The Toolkit allows you to manipulate complex data interactively and easily, enabling you to evaluate with precision the core influences on service need in your area.
And because it’s on your desktop rather than in a folder on the shelf, you can quickly sense check your decisions as conditions change during the life of your project. The Toolkit allows you to:
- project the differing levels of needs of older people in your area for up to 20 years
- determine the units of care required to service these needs and their cost
- identify shortfalls or over-supply
- assess the levels of under-occupancy in housing, and identify the potential for equity release and downsizing
In addition you can easily manipulate data to understand complex influences on service need including:
- the ability of people to pay for services
- the impact of informal care from friends and family
- the impact of local differences in income, health and household profile
Download our leaflet for the the Care and Prevention for Older People: a Need for Services Toolkit from this link - it includes some screenshot examples.
Costs and Support Information
At just £3,000 the Toolkit provides affordable and cost effective support.
The Toolkit is accompanied by a comprehensive user guide and technical support. Additional licences are available at just £1,500 for 2 to 4 users and only £1,200 for 5 or more.
Group purchase is available at a discount of 5% for 2-4 organisations and 10% for 5 or more organisations. Discounts are also available for the group purchase of Toolkits for different areas.
Updates are available periodically, consisting of a new Toolkit revised to include:
- all technical enhancements developed in the intervening period; and
- all data renewed
For an additional £500 we will give you a days dedicated consultancy assistance to help you tailor the toolkit to your particular circumstances and ongoing advice as you put it into practice.
All prices non-inclusive of VAT. All prices subject to change.
The Toolkits are provided as Adobe Acrobat PDF or html files.
Find out more
See the Toolkit in action - in our 'How to...' videos
Contact us to place an order or to see how we can help you - email email@example.com or use our Contact page
Download a summary of Frequently Asked Questions
Download the Toolkit leaflet