delivering the evidence to support your decision making
Robust evidence is the foundation of successful housing strategy, planning and policy formulation.
But sorting through the masses of maybe-relevant data to get to what really matters is no easy task. And while tailored surveys can be invaluable, they are expensive and can end up on the shelf if conditions change.
Now, we’ve put our years of research experience into the development of a series of interactive Toolkits that allow you to manipulate complex data easily from your desktop, giving you the power of meaningful intelligence at any point in your project.
The Toolkits in Practice
Already in use by over thirty organisations, the Toolkits give you greater confidence and credibility in your decision making and negotiations, they enable you to:
- explore competing scenarios in depth, so you can be sure you’ve tested every option
- revisit your model as conditions change, so your data reflects the current climate
- visualise the results with dynamic tracking to bring your presentations and reports to life
Key Features of the Toolkits
- Authoritative source data is embedded and updated annually
- They are simple to use with no special training
- You have full control over inputs and variables
- They are value for money and cost effective
- A detailed user manual and technical support are provided
The Toolkit comes with data from authoritative sources already embedded, and annual data updates are available to ensure that your results are reflective of the current climate.
Although embedded, these data are fully variable and controlled by the user, allowing you to fine tune your projections.
And with data inputs available at national, regional, sub-regional, local authority and bespoke levels, you can tailor your Toolkit to the needs of you and your team.